There are so many things to do during the Christmas season and I just wanted to remind everyone not to forget about the great theatre and music we have in Milwaukee! Take a night out to see a favorite show, i.e.:A Christmas Carol and The Nutcracker or maybe something different/new.
- “A Christmas Carol” is at the Pabst Theater and is always a Christmas tradition.
- “The Nutcracker” is at the Marcus Center-Uihlein Hall and the music and dancing is unforgettable.
- “A Kodachrome Christmas” starring John McGivern- what a great comedy and no better time of year to have a great night of laughter!! Marcus Center-Vogel Hall.
- “The Music Man” -Broadway Theatre Center-Cabot Theatre.
- “Scrooge in Rouge” -Tenth Street Theatre.
Other websites to check out for their productions in performance now and in the future:
Enjoy the season and the show!!
Posted by: Nancy Neylon