- Real estate agents were named the happiest profession in the United States by CareerBliss.com.
- Real estate agents saw a 25% income increase over last year, according to the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Shorewest, REALTORS® was named Wisconsin’s #1 Top Workplace, and we were the only real estate company ranked among the top 22 large companies.
Embrace a new opportunity with our FREE career seminar on Saturday, October 19 at Shorewest, REALTORS’® Corporate Office in Brookfield. This 10am seminar will explain:
- How to get your Real Estate License
- What a Real Estate Agent Does
- How to be Successful as a Real Estate Agent
- What Shorewest, REALTORS® Can Offer You as an Agent
- Investment Required to Start a Career in Real Estate
After the seminar, you can meet one-on-one with sales directors, who manage our 23 local offices, as well as a question and answer session. Learning more about a career in real estate is as easy as signing up — visit this link to sign up directly or go to joinshorewest.com for more general information.
Any questions? Feel free to contact one of our career representatives at 414.476.1231 or email [email protected].
We hope to see you on October 19 to learn how to kick-start your real estate career!