Thinking about selling your home this year? Here are the six best questions to ask your Shorewest sales associate.
- 1. What type of training have you had? No matter what real estate experience level, all of our associates go through comprehensive training. Shorewest offers continuing education to help them stay current on the market and new technologies to use in your home selling process. We bring in national speakers and each sales associate is assigned a mentor to guide them throughout their career here.
- 2. What are your real estate specializations? The real estate industry is full of designations to help associates specialize their real estate expertise. Not sure what the acronyms after their name mean? Ask about their designations and Shorewest sales associates can tell you how they specialize in Green Housing (GREEN), Short Sales and Foreclosures (SFR) or any of the other national certifications they have earned.
- 3. How many homes has your company sold in the past month, quarter and year? Shorewest sales associates command the largest percent of Metro-Milwaukee’s homes on the market — 27%. We sell more homes than the next three competitors combined. Make sure to talk to your Shorewest associate about how many homes they’ve helped to contribute to our company’s success.
- 4. What’s the average “days on market” for your company’s listings? Compared to other Milwaukee-area listing brokers, homes listed by Shorewest are on the market for 11% less time. What does this mean for you? Your Shorewest sales associate is selling your home quicker than the competition.
- 5. What will you do to market my home? Shorewest has always been on the cutting edge, keeping up with the latest in marketing techniques to get the word out about your home. From the first and only 24-hour TV station www.shorewest.tv, to our robust hotline and personalized associate websites, iPhone, iPad, and Android apps and other online marketing tools, Shorewest’s commitment to full-service marketing helps to set your home apart and highlight its unique qualities.
- 6. How will you keep me informed? Shorewest associates are constantly engaging with their home buyers and sellers over their preferred medium — email, telephone calls and texting! Our sales associates make sure to keep you informed on the progress in your home buying or selling process and are always ready to answer any questions or concerns you have.
Want to know more about the advantages of choosing a Shorewest sales associate? Check out all the benefits here. If you need help finding a Shorewest professional to work with, use our associate and office search tool. #ShorewestRealtors #SellingMyHome